Weber SPF Rapid White 20kg
A rapid-setting, flexible, low-dust, cement-based floor and wall tile adhesive, available in light grey or white for interior and exterior use.
It is used to fix all ceramic floor and wall tiles, mosaic, quarry, terrazzo, terracotta, porcelain and natural stone in situations where some movement or vibration is likely.
- Low Dust Technology™
- Manufactured under BSI Quality Assurance Scheme ISO 9001
- Can be used as a pourable adhesive
- Suitable for wooden floors overboarded with WBP plywood or suitable tile backer board
- Low-dust technology makes it more comfortable to use and reduces cleaning time
- Particularly suitable for situations where some movement or vibration is likely or when tiles are very large
- Ready for light foot traffic and grouting after 2 hours
- Available in light grey and white
Not recommended for tiling onto single layer wooden floors, e.g. chipboard, tongued and grooved timber.
Not recommended for tiles with resin backs. Please contact technical services for application advice
Ensure that all surfaces are clean, dry, sound and free from dust, grease or any contaminating barrier. Make good any unsound areas and remove flaky or peeling layers before tiling. Porous or dusty surfaces should be primed using a suitable primer and allowed to dry.
Check before use that the colour of the adhesive does not cause staining or discolouration of light coloured or translucent tiles.
Our couriers will off load goods from their vehicle and using a pallet truck will wheel goods as close to your property as possible.
Pallet trucks will not go up kerbs or stairs and cannot operate on soft, uneven or gravel driveways.
The driver will not enter your home and will not carry goods.
Drivers will only wheel pallets as far as a their pallet truck will allow them to.
For full details please see the 'Delivery Information' page.